Thursday, September 14, 2017

Daily Morning Routine

7:30 (ish) wake up.  Revel lying in my bed for a few peaceful moments

7:33 get Wesley if Layton is gone and help him look for his binky that he inevitably chucked out of his crib

7:35 turn on Sarah and Duck at Wesley’s insistence and start getting ready

7:40 pee, brush teeth, wash face, pick out outfit

7:50 still picking out an outfit and glancing at my phone to see what time it is

7:55 go sit with Wesley and watch “duck” for a minute

7:56 get dressed

7:58 put makeup on

8:05 Wesley wants me to put my computer on the counter so he can watch “duck” while eating breakfast

8:10 Wesley is eating breakfast

8:12 start making breakfast – always “overnight” oats these days that I make in the morning and let sit until I’m at work, that’s how my “overnight” works

8:17 pack Wesley’s bag

8:20 Get Wesley down from high chair, wash his hands, coax him into a diaper change which inevitably he freaks out over and screams and cries that I am relieving him of his 10 lb overnight diaper

8:23 put on Wesley’s clothes

8:25 gather the 50 million things I need to carry out the door including Wesley

8:30 buckle Wes into his car seat

8:31 pull away from our home and breathe a sigh of relief, I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment