Monday, July 31, 2017

Love Letters

dear Hamilton,
i really cannot get enough of you and you are making me so passionate about this country i live in and its history and that makes me so happy

you are healthy and divine and i look forward to sipping you down every dang night

dear summer,
you are truly THE BEST and i seriously never want you to end.  life is so wonderful with you around because i get to spend so much time with my two favorite guys.

you suddenly help me look instantly classy and put together no matter what else i’m wearing and i love you for that

dear new favorite quote*, 
thank you for confirming to me what is just complete pure truth and what i am trying to do right now

i’ve waited a long time for you and i am digging your “no-sweat” exterior like nothing other

thank you for finally helping me print pictures because we know i’m never going to do that unless it’s instant


*"for what it's worth: It's never too late to be whoever you want to be.  i hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you find that you're not, i hope you have the strength to start over" - f. scott fitzgerald


No comments:

Post a Comment