Wednesday, June 14, 2017

New Favorite Movie

Have you seen Trolls?  I realize it came out like 7 months ago (November 4th to be exact, the billboard near our house had it up for like 2 months after it was released so I'll never forget).  We had intentions of going to see it but it just never happened.  It was added to Netflix this week and I started watching it with Wesley and in my head I though, "okay... this is kind of weird... but I don't really have any expectations for it so we'll see...." Layton and I finished it later that night and I couldn't breathe because I was laughing so hard! It is a clever and adorable and completely heart warming show!  It wasn't life changing, but maybe a little bit in the fact that it made me laugh harder than I have in a little while.

So many big names came together to do the voices and they nailed it! The music and original songs are snappy and get stuck in your head in a great way.  I'd been listening to "Can't Stop The Feeling" for ages but it was so fun to finally see it in action in the movie.  The overall message is a good one and for some lighthearted fun plus wonderful hilariousness, please watch this movie if you haven't!  It is my new favorite and I find myself singing the songs all hours of the day and wanting to rewatch it.  It's nice and short too and just so original.  I hope you love it as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment