Thursday, May 18, 2017

A big haircut for a big boy

I'd been resisting cutting Wesley's hair for a while.  It was so expensive to have it just grow back in a few weeks.  It wasn't worth it to me and I love little boys with really long hair so I was thinking we'd just let it grow.  Layton kept saying "let's just buzz it, c'mon..." and I was very firm in saying "NO".  But... a couple of weeks ago... I got the buzz bug and during church I said to Layton "Let's cut Wesley's hair today, like buzz it." He was pretty surprised and once I was serious he got a little nervous haha.  But we got out the razor that night and went to town.

We did a 6 all over and Wesley giggled and laughed so much, I guess the razor tickled.  Of course he didn't want to sit still but he did really good.  We did a 4 on the sides and then took the shield off and got it really short around his ears and neck.  At this point he was DONE but we did a pretty good job and I have to say, it has really grown on me!  I am loving his short hair, you can see his bright blue eyes better and for some reason, it's the weirdest thing, it feels like we have a different child! Haha, his personality is just a bit sassier and show-offy than before but we love it.  I think he loves not having his hair in his face too.







No comments:

Post a Comment