Tuesday, November 29, 2016

I miss... me.

This blog is not very long.  There aren't many posts so it's easy to find the beginning (here if you're interested).  It brings back memories of a time not so very long ago.  Just three years ago in fact.  I was finishing up my final semester of school, had just moved into a new apartment since my other one was... I don't even know.  I feel like I can remember that time so well... but of course I always view the past with rose colored glasses, most of the time.  Reading those little posts makes me miss, well me.  I love who I am today and I love my life, but I feel like a little bit of me has been lost through one thing and another.  I want to cultivate more talents and spend more time doing rather than viewing.  I get lost in a black hole on my phone nearly every day and I don't want to be that way...

I don't know if there is a point to this... probably not.  More just bringing awareness to myself of some small changes I'd like to make.  More reading, more walking, more serving, more loving.  I'm not big on New Year's resolutions.  I'm just not good at making goals.  But maybe those four things can give me a basis.  I'll give more thought to this to see what I can come up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment